Monday, September 14, 2020

This is my Rifle...

This is my gun... I don't suppose I need to repeat that little ditty that one picks up in Basic Training in the U.S. Army. I assume they don't use that anymore given the coed nature of the Army these days. This is the object I'm speaking of.





It's chambered for 7 mm Remington Magnum and it is my main hunting rifle. I've had it for 30 years now and it's still accurate even after all the shooting I've done with it. I have always kept it wrapped and scabbarded when I take it somewhere, to protect it. Based on what I've seen it would cost me about $3000 to replace it these days, so I'm careful. I have lightly re-finished the stock once. Everything else is OEM.

I've finished the Shooter Android App. for my phone so I'm ready to go out to the range for some testing to see how I've done. The complete Android App. can be found in the Downloads Area under MK1Shooter and the App Inventor file can also be found there. In a previous post I showed the Shooter's Assistant for atmospheric conditions. You don't have to have that to use the App just ignore it and the App uses standard atmospheric conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment